Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Tethereal Real-Time Stats

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:33:38 +0100
Hi.

Where should I look in a source code of tethereal if I want to add a
switch that will allow me to get real-time statistics output?

At the moment:

tethereal -q -z io,stat,%period%,...

provides results after it is stopped with CTRL_C and that is not a
behaviour I am looking for. I need something similar as package decode
output, but for stats.

SIGINFO is not usable (at least I don't know how to use it), I am working
under Fedora Linux, transferring later to eLinux.

Any idea?

Regards,
Sava

service.