Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Informing the world about "Ethereal Developer's Guide"

From: "Erik Sternerson" <Erik_Sternerson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:27:00 -0700
I was just recently informed about this guide, which has TONS of
information in it.
Whether I had missed it due to blindness/stupidity or lack of links is
up to you to decide :)

Anyhow, here is the wiki page that links to the guide:
http://wiki.ethereal.com/Development_2fEtherealDevelopersGuide

I suggest that this page, or links to the documents it links to,
should be linked from either:
http://www.ethereal.com/development.html
or
http://www.ethereal.com/docs/
or, preferably, both

Also, some updates about required Cygwin packages are required,
I'll try to update that as soon as I can (my first "source"
contribution! :P )
For interested parties, its source can be found here:
http://anonsvn.ethereal.com/ethereal/trunk/docbook/developer-guide.xml

Have a great day!

Erik