Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] SVN builds: color filter issues?

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:00:55 +0200

Hi list,

In recent days I used some of the SVN builds for Windoze. I noticed a couple things that I thought I'd report:

- every time I start Ethereal I get an error box (with just an OK prompt) saying "Could not compile color filter Routing from saved filters.
Syntax error."

I've never used color filters on this machine (AFAIK).

- when I uninstall it it says it can't delete "C:\Program Files\Ethereal\". Apparently the directory was not empty: it still contained these files:

cfilters
colorfilters
dfilters

I usually just delete the directory, but shouldn't the uninstaller do that for me? Or should it not complain?

Regards,
-Jeff