Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] What are all the softwares is needed?

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 10:24:07 -0700
Erik Sternerson wrote:
Ok. Contribution about which cygwin packages that are required to run ‘nmake –f makefile.nmake setup’ from the ethereal source root can be found below.

Note that changes to information in the Wiki should be done directly by whoever's contributing the information - one of the reasons for a Wiki is to allow anybody to update it, rather than forcing all updates to go through a set of maintainers.