Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Proposal for mew memory allocation API

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 15:42:31 +1000
I have made suggested changes and also made it actually work  and not
leak mem like there is no tomorrow (as the initial api example did).

I would want to wait until after the next release before pushing it in.

The natural place to put the call to the
free_all_mem_allocated_with_packet_lifetime() would
be at the start of dissect packet(), cleaning up/freeing all
allocations _before_ starting to dissect the current packet.

But where to hook in the free_all_mem_with_capture_file_lifetime()  ?