Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Bug in RTP stream analysis

From: Ainsley Pereira <Apereira@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:15:54 +0100
Hi all,

I have found that if you have an RTP stream in which the first packet is
duplicated, and has the marker bit set, then the RTP stream analysis will
try to pad silence into a temporary file from 0 upto whatever the RTP
timestamp is (which is enough to fill up my disk...). The attached patch
fixes this misbehaviour.

Thanks,
Ainsley
 <<rtp_fix.patch>>