Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] My plugin worked with 0.10.10 but not with 0.10.11 (Windows dll)

Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:25:04 +0200
Hi All,

I developed a plugin for CSM_ENCAPS Mindspeed eth protocol.

It worked for lower version than 0.10.10, I updated it to work with
0.10.10, but with version 0.10.11 ethereal stops to work with error
message:
Runtime error !
abnormal program termination.

Do I need to recompile my .DLL against the 0.10.11 source files  ?

Thank you.