Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Store IDL doc's for idl2eth generated dissectors?

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:59:30 -0700
Anders Broman (AL/EAB) wrote:

Should we store the IDL dockuments for the idl2eth genereated
dissectors on the server in a simmilar fassion to asn1 genereated
dissectors?

Yes. We've been manually modifying the CORBA generated dissectors, but those modifications should also be done to idl2eth in many cases and, in those cases, other dissectors should probably be regenerated.