Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Fix handling of optional NULL parameters inBER sequences

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 05:58:06 -0400
I have noticed that the current packet-ber ignores and does not print
at all NULL fields inside sequences.

The fix is simple  but I want to wait by applying it until the new
packet-ber  with better support for indefinite length fields has been
tested and checked in.

i posted the new packet-ber for regression testing on the list yesterday.