Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Problem in configuring ethereal in windows

From: "harshas" <harshas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:33:38 +0530
Hello list,  I am trying to install ethereal in windows using cygwin.
               I downloaded ethereal source and trying to configure.
               I  am getting an configurarion error like GLib not found.

           I hope cygwin contains all Gnome packages (inbuilt). If no How can i install glib
             deparately and configure using cygwin?

         Thanks & Regards
              Harsha