Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: best option for decoding iscsi?

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:23:53 +1000
Dinesh,

Do you think it would make sense to now also start splitting up the
scsi dissector into
subdissectors such as
scsi-spc
scsi-mmc
scsi-sbc
etc instead of having everything inside one big file with everything?

should we also drop all symbols that relate to a specific version of
the commandsets
and just calle them ..._spc_...   and just always aim for implementing
the latest standard?

or should we look at implementing all versions of the standards?
which would be semi-easy with the new tabledriven approach but would
be easier if we first split the dissctor up in command set specific
subdissectors?