Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] making DocBook docs, JAVA out of memory

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:13:53 +0200 (CEST)
Hello list,

I ran straight 'make' in docbook and fop ran out of memory. That was a bit
strange since FOP_OPTS was set, as 'make -n' showed. I've changed the
makefile, replacing FOP_OPTS with JAVA_OPTS, like so:

.fo.pdf:
	JAVA_OPTS="$(FOP_OPTS)" $(FOP) $< $@

That worked. Is this just for my Debian system of generic for Unix
platform (as the readme.txt says)?

Thanx,
Jaap