Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Configure Error

From: "harshas" <harshas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:24:22 +0530
Hello list,I am trying to install ethereal in windows (0.10.11).
     I am using cygwin for building ethereal in windows. When I try to configure ethereal by using
       ./configure I get rthe following error. I have set the library path and binary path properly.

GLib2 Distribution not found. (and exiting)

Thanks & Regards
    Harsha