Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Another documentation patch

From: Mike Duigou <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:59:56 -0700
A couple of months back when I started with Ethereal I asked the question; contribute to the EDG or to the various README files?

At that time the suggestion was that the focus of enhancement should continue to be the README files.

So far I've contributed a few pieces and edits to the READMEs but nothing to the EDG.

Have various people's thoughts changed in the last couple of months as to where new/updated writing should be directed? I'm personally a fan of DocBook and would like to see the EDG eventually become the programmer's reference of choice.

Thoughts, opinions, flames?

Mike

Ulf Lamping wrote:
Julian Onions wrote:

A few more concepts explained a little.

Julian.

Checked in.

BTW: I've added you to the list of AUTHORS.

Regards, ULFL