Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Plugin that works for 10.10 and 10.11?

From: "Erik Sternerson" <Erik_Sternerson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:33:18 -0700
I'm building a plugin using the 10.11 Ethereal source that crashes
Ethereal 10.10 but let's 10.8, 10.9 and 10.11 start up just fine.

It crashes on a g_assert in proto.c at line 2603, because the different
length of the _header_field_info makes the pointer point 4 bytes short
(specifically 0x022d8404 when it should be pointing to 0x022d8408).

Anyhow, I can build the plugin on the 10.10 source code, and that works
for Ethereal 10.10 but crashes 10.11.

So, my question is, is there any way I can build a plugin that works for
both 10.10 and 10.11, in any way?

Thanks,
Erik