Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Protocol Identification Issue

From: Sahil Kumar <Sahil.Kumar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 14:54:26 -0500
Hi,

I am building the dissector for Bridge Net protocol. I am almost done but I am still not sure about one thing. The Bridge Net protocol can run on top of both MAC and IP. It is identified with a "0606" code on the packet-type of the prior protocol on which it is running. I would appreciate it if someone could guide me how to go about this identification issue.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Sahil

To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit http://www.reuters.com/productinfo