Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Gsmmap and camel don't look the same whenre-generated

From: Tomas Kukosa <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:35:57 +0200
Hi,
  changes in asn2eth are not critical.

I only wonder that we did not have problems with NULL type in BER as completely wrong code was generated for it. :)

regards,
  Tom

Anders Broman (AL/EAB) wrote:

Hi,
Yes it looks like the changes are due to:
User: kukosa
Date: 2005/06/07 06:58 AM

Log:
- usage of dissect_per_null() and dissect_ber_null()
- new #.FN_PARS directive (implemented only for OCTET STRING and INTEGER now)
- set true value strings for named bits

I might regnenerate the dissector tonight then to benefit from the changes.
brg
Anders