Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] How to trace Ethereal on WinXP using MSVC++?

From: "Ivanov Anton" <anthony_johnson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:09:22 +0400
Hi, everyone!
I'm using WinXP and MSVC++ 6.0. How can I trace (debug) Ethereal?
I have one decision, but it's not so convenient. I create a "Makefile
project" with command line "nmake -f Makefile.nmake", as Guy Harris advised.
That's working, but very uncomfortable.
Is anyone have another decision how to create a project (workspace) from
Makefile.nmake?
Or maybe there's another way to debug (trace) Ethereal on WinXP using MSVC++
6.0?
Thanx.
Anton.