Ethereal-dev: SV: [Ethereal-dev] [patch] packet-ber.c and packet-camel-template.c

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:22:32 +0100
Checked in.
Best regards
Anders

Hello,

While testing the new Camel dissector, I was struggling with the
decoding of a BER sequence (Camel's initialDP argument) which has BER
identifier longer than one octet.
The issue was indeed in packet-ber.c.

Here is a patch that:
* packet-ber.c:
- Fixes handling tags longer than one octet (in
"packet-ber.c:get_ber_identifier") which consists of replacing "if (t &
0x80) break;" by "if (!(t & 0x80)) break;"
- Add debug info on the identifier when debug is enabled (I don't know
if we want to keep this, but I find it useful)
- printf's a warning when packet-ber hits a constructed type (to remind
that we eventually have to handle this)
- Add the display of unknown BER octet strings (this one was already
submitted along with the initial Camel dissector but didn't got
included)

* packet-camel-template.c:
- Add Camel application contexts

It's now time for me to update the wiki :)
Olivier.