Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Bug report : crash when exporting a radius tra cein the PDML

From: "Jeremy Jouglet" <jjouglet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:52:10 +0100
Title: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Bug report : crash when exporting a radius tracein the PDML form at

I wish I were able to understand the inner code of ethereal :-(

Here is the exception string :
Unhandled exception at 0x77fcca14 in tethereal.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x00000000.

I have enclosed the dump file.