Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] HTTP Packet counter and stats_tree

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:43:55 +0100
LEGO wrote:

>What I propose is to remove the HTTP Packet Counter (both
>gtk/http_stat.c and tap-httpstat.c) and rename the "HTTP Tree" menu as
>HTTP.

There's no such "HTTP Tree" menu anymore?!? I've renamed that menu to
"HTTP" already (yesterday?), so the menus already how it should look
like IMHO.

>Any  objections?

I was thinking about the same and came to the same conclusion.

As far as I'm concerned: Just go ahead and remove the "HTTP Packet Counter".

Regards, ULFL