Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Reproducible crash in stats_tree.c (HTTP)

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 19:54:10 +0100
LEGO wrote:

>It does not crash on my Mac.

Yes, I always hear that a Mac is better than a windows machine, now I
know why ;-)

>Anyway the new tree window shouws cummulative values (1x 2x 3x 4x) at
>every time it's re-created, without being closed, which might be even
>worse.

Hmmm, didn't noticed that, Ethereal always crashes before that ;-)

>I think I have to create a new tree at every run and pass that as the
>tap data instead of using the same exact trree at every run. That is,
>get the root of the tree out of the  stats_tree structure.

Sounds reasonable.

>I'll be on that soon.

That would be nice. As I'm working with these dialogs (as you might
noticed), this is a bit annoying.

Hope you like (or at least can live with) these changes.

Regards, ULFL