Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Reproducible crash in stats_tree.c (HTTP)

Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 19:11:49 +0100
It does not crash on my Mac.

Anyway the new tree window shouws cummulative values (1x 2x 3x 4x) at
every time it's re-created, without being closed, which might be even
worse.

I think I have to create a new tree at every run and pass that as the
tap data instead of using the same exact trree at every run. That is,
get the root of the tree out of the  stats_tree structure.

I'll be on that soon.