Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] [Coverity] Possible Format String Vulnerabilites

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:00:06 -0800
Bryan Fulton wrote:

While testing our security checkers here at Coverity,

Speaking of Coverity's products, my main development environment for Ethereal is a PowerPC-based portable UNIX workstation from a company whose name contains none of the letters "I", "B", or "M" and whose UNIX's name doesn't contain the letter "I" (it does have a lower-case "a" - no capital "A" - and, of course, contains an "X"). Are there any plans to make any of those tools available on that platform?