Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] DNP Dissector Development

From: "Hirsch, Stephen" <Stephen.Hirsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:49:09 +1300
My reading of the documentation as at version 0.10.10
is that development of the DNP dissector is complete to
the level of the DNP link/transport and application
layer headers, however decoding of the application layer
objects has not been included at this stage.

Was there an intention by someone to extend the DNP
dissector functionality to include the ability to decode
at least the most common DNP application layer objects.

Regards
Stephen

This electronic mail message together with any attachment is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient then do not
disclose, copy or use the contents in any way, and please let us
know by return e-mail then destroy this message.
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Management.
We are not responsible for any changes made to this message and/or
any attachments after sending.
Thank you