Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Time to drop the plugin_api stuff?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:17:35 +0100
Hi!

As I'm getting a warning while compiling Xplugin_api.c, I'm asking about to remove this whole sh... completely right *now*.

The release 0.10.10 already put a warning dialog about this, so noone can complain that it was changed too fast.

The next release seems to become a cleanup one :-)

Regards, ULFL