Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Voip Calls analysis and Graph analysis

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:06:55 -0800
Alejandro Vaquero wrote:
This is fix for a bug I introduced in the last patch (packet-h245.c will not compile).

I think Luis might have fixed that by hand in packet-h245.c before checking it in; I checked in the h245.cnf fix.

And also fixes a problem with the codec displayed in the "Voip Graph" for H245 "RequestMode" messages.

Checked in, along with the re-generated packet-h245.c.