Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ethereal debian/ directory

From: Thomas Anders <thomas.anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:06:20 +0100
Frederic Peters wrote:
Jaap Keuter reminded me about the state of ethereal debian/ directory;
it got out of sync with the one I use for the Debian package.  I see
several options:

- removing debian/ from ethereal svn repository
- updating it with current files and maintaining it afterward
  - you
  - me (I declined cvs commit access a few years ago and have no
    strong idea about svn now)

I very much like the idea of having the debian directoy as part of the ethereal svn repository to more easily create custom debian packages (e.g. between official releases). You'd probably be the best person to re-sync and maintain it and if you don't want svn commit access, you may still post your patches to this list and have someone else apply it.

+Thomas