Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] ethereal debian/ directory

From: Frederic Peters <fpeters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:56:15 +0100
Hello,

Jaap Keuter reminded me about the state of ethereal debian/ directory;
it got out of sync with the one I use for the Debian package.  I see
several options:

- removing debian/ from ethereal svn repository
- updating it with current files and maintaining it afterward
  - you
  - me (I declined cvs commit access a few years ago and have no
    strong idea about svn now)

What are your thoughts on this ?

Regards,

        Frederic