Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] packet-gsm_sms.c patch to enable a proper decoding of a 7-bit

From: "Olivier Biot (Ethereal)" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 12:07:01 +0100
Hi Folks,

Anyone with both 7-bit and 8-bit GSM SMS captures? I can't perform the tests for this patch as I no longer have access to this kind of captures...

Best regards,

Olivier

----- Original Message ----- From: Viorel Suman
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 4:09 PM

Hello,

Attached is a "packet-gsm_sms.c" dissector patch, which
enable a proper decoding of the 7-bit encoded
alphanumeric SMS TP-Originating Address.

Looking for comments/suggestions.
It would be nice to have it checked it.

WBR,

Viorel Suman