Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] help

From: "s a" <nmit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:49:38 +0800
i like to store the details displayed in protocol tree window in a
seperate text file for some other reason.by using file pointers in
the packet-udp.c file i can able to store packet information
for example say,length,checksum fields of UDP in a separate text file.
The problem is i am getting the details for a single udp packet stored
in my file while there are lot of udp's in my network.i need suggestion
to store all the packet details arriving successively.
    do u get my question,if not please mail.