Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] plugin development

From: "Victor Souza" <vicspam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 10:18:11 -0300
Hi,
I've developed an Ethereal plugin and now I have to know how can I compile this plugin under linux and windows whitout having to compile the whole program again!!!

I've tryed several times in linux and all I know until now is that I have to use the pkg-config tool so the glib-2.0 libraries can be found.
Example: gcc -g -c `pkg-config --cflags --libs glib-2.0` packet-chilloip.c .
But I still missing the libraries and directories to 'epan/packet.h' and 'plugins/plugin_api.h'
Which library do I have to link here???
I've tryed the '-lethereal', but it didn't work out...
Please help...
Remenber, if you know, how do I compile it under Windows?

PS: This plugin will be installed in several machines running different versions of Ethereal.

THANKS,

Victor Lemos Soares

MSN Messenger: converse online com seus amigos . http://messenger.msn.com.br