Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] VoIP calls analysis and text2pcap

Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:28:46 +0100
> Currently the graph shows, in the second packet's comment -the first one's
> shows the calling and called numbers- the OPC and DPC of the IAM. I understand
> this might be a bit confusing, because they might well be inverted with
> respect to that second packet -e.g. being the DPC and OPC of an ACM-,
> but I've found no better place to show them.

Unfortunatelly my sight isn't that acute, so I did not noticed untill now :-).
A larger font might help for that.

On the other side the MTP3 dissector sets pinfo->src and pinfo->dst to
be the opc and dpc (w/o NI) so I think using those instead of the IP
address wouldn't be that hard when we are dealing with an MTP3 packet.
Honestly I haven't got the time (or will) to get my hands into the
code so I do not know how hard would it be to do it.