Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] VoIP calls analysis and text2pcap

From: "Francisco Alcoba (TS/EEM)" <francisco.alcoba@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 06:55:17 +0100
> In many cases there is one DPC per IP but that's not necessarilly how
> it is. A signalling gateway with a single IP could be routing packets
> to/from several MTP3 nodes, so the IP of the gateway might be just one
> while the DPCs in the MTP3 packets may be many.

Currently the graph shows, in the second packet's comment -the first one's
shows the calling and called numbers- the OPC and DPC of the IAM. I understand
this might be a bit confusing, because they might well be inverted with
respect to that second packet -e.g. being the DPC and OPC of an ACM-,
but I've found no better place to show them.

Regards,
 Francisco