Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Regarding DECnet/OSI protocol + function description

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:38:03 +0100
Bhadresh K. Udani wrote:

Hi
I had start working on adding DECnet/OSI protocol support in etherel. so i had start reading developer manual. that includes many functions, but the description of each function is not enough. so can u suggest me where i can get more description of all the functions? which other docs i have to read?
e.g.

proto_register_field_array(proto_PROTOABBREV, hf, array_length(hf));

            proto_register_subtree_array(ett, array_length(ett));

i want to know more about all this args.

Have a look at the Beginner? section in the wiki:

http://wiki.ethereal.com/Development

Regards, ULFL