Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Regarding DECnet/OSI protocol + function description

From: "Bhadresh K. Udani" <bhadresh_udani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:35:50 -0800 (PST)
Hi

I had start working on adding DECnet/OSI protocol support in etherel. so i had start reading developer manual. that includes many functions, but the description of each function is not enough. so can u suggest me where i can get more description of all the functions? which other docs i have to read?
e.g.

proto_register_field_array(proto_PROTOABBREV, hf, array_length(hf));

            proto_register_subtree_array(ett, array_length(ett));

i want to know more about all this args.

I m egarly waiting for ur reply
-Bhadresh

Be Positive & Keep Smiling(Jai Jinendra)