Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Beginnings of automake in docbook directory

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 03:05:09 +0100
Joerg Mayer wrote:

In my /etc/xml/ directory, I have a catalog file, which points to a file
named suse-catalog.xml which points to docbook-xsl-stylesheets.xml which
finally contains the following statement (example):

<rewriteSystem
 systemIdStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current";
 rewritePrefix="file:///usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/1.65.1"/>

In my /etc/xml/ directory, I have a catalog file, which directly contains the following statement (example):

<rewriteURI uriStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/"; rewritePrefix="/usr/share/docbook-xsl/"/>

That might be a bug in the cygwin cofiguration here, it might miss the "file://" prefix like in your file, I will try to add that and see what happens.

So this looks like there is a configuration
that we can both use where the only necessary change is setting FOP.

Which will be necessary until fop becomes part of the cygwin installation (but that's unlikely IMHO, as it requires JAVA).

Fine. I hope to find the time to continue on this next weekend but no
guarantees. I may have to work through the weekend.
I would guess we're not in a hurry here, and I like to see the progress going on.

BTW: You should work through the week, not through the weekend ;-)

Regards, ULFL