Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Beginnings of automake in docbook directory

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 06:51:54 +0100
I've just added the very first steps to convert the Makefile in docbook/
to automake:
some tools are detected automatically
copied Makefile to Makefile.auto.am and used the detected tools via
  variable names.

So quite a few things are left, that's why I'm currently not generating
Makefile.in and Makefile but Makefile.auto.in and Makefile.auto.

Ulf: Is there any specific reason why  you do this:
edg_images:
        cp $(DOCBOOKXSL)/images/note.png ./edg_graphics
        cp $(DOCBOOKXSL)/images/tip.png ./edg_graphics
        cp $(DOCBOOKXSL)/images/warning.png ./edg_graphics

In the makefile instead of just copying them over and chekcing them in?

  Ciao
      Joerg