Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Streamed MPEG2 TS dissector

From: Alex <vs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:57:18 +0000
Hi,

Is there any ongoing effort on a RTP/UDP/HTTP streamed MPEG2 TS dissector?

I have found a patch for a MPEG2 TS dissector, but this only works when a MPEG2 TS file is loaded. Ideally the RTP dissector should expand the payload using the MPEG2 TS dissector.

Any idea of the difficulty of this task?

Thanks,
Alex