Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] GSM MAP / Camel

From: "Tim" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:54:50 -0000
Anders,

Nice work on the GSM-MAP dissector, here is a little enhancement to
allow the number dissection to display the entire number. As the last 2
digits of the BCD encoded are not decoded.

static char*
unpack_digits(tvbuff_t *tvb, int offset){

	while ( offset <= length ){

I have a Camel dissector but I don't have a test suite to check it out
before releasing. If anyone requires it let me know, otherwise I will
release when I have tested.

Also I have some MAP v3 operations to add to the GSM-MAP I will send
over the asn.1 + the application context names as and when I have it in
a form that asn2eth understands.

Thanks for your efforts.

Tim Endean