Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Bad definition of DATAFILE_DIR

From: Graeme Hewson <ghewson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:06:36 +0000
The most recent change to configure.in has removed the definition of DATAFILE_DIR. The result is that the default global data directory for Unix has become /usr/local/share instead of /usr/local/share/ethereal.

(get_datafile_dir() in epan/filesystem.c returns DATAFILE_DIR, and this is passed in a GCC -D flag, rather than being defined in config.h as before.)

I'm no expert on autoconf etc., but I think this needs to be fixed somehow.