Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] moving the files which are linked into libethereal.dll to epa

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 01:14:33 -0800
Jon Ringle wrote:

After doing a 'svn update' and './autogen.sh' and a 'make', I get the following message:

make[3]: Entering directory `/home/eringlej/ethereal/ethereal/epan'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `../h225-persistentdata.c', needed by `h225-persistentdata.lo'.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/eringlej/ethereal/ethereal/epan'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Is there something else I need to do to pickup the changes you did.

Yes, you need to re-run the configure script after the "./autogen.sh" and before a "make".