Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] moving the files which are linked into libethereal.dll to epa

From: Jon Ringle <ml-ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:17:43 -0500
Lars,

After doing a 'svn update' and './autogen.sh' and a 'make', I get the following message:

make[3]: Entering directory `/home/eringlej/ethereal/ethereal/epan'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `../h225-persistentdata.c', needed by `h225-persistentdata.lo'.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/eringlej/ethereal/ethereal/epan'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Is there something else I need to do to pickup the changes you did.
I am currently at SVN revision 13358.

Jon