Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Bug in capture menu

From: Thomas Boehne <TBoehne@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:56:51 +0100
When I click on Capture->Start and enter an invalid capture filter, an
error message is displayed. (so far everything is OK).

But now the Capture->Start item is greyed out, and clicking on
Capture->Stop seems to do nothing. I have to restart ethereal to
continue.

Thomas

--
Jäger Computergesteuerte Messtechnik GmbH
Thomas Böhne