Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Word wrap lost for TCP streams between GTK1 and GTK2

From: Steven Brown <swbrown@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 19:47:03 -0800
When following a TCP stream with ethereal with the GTK1 interface, the text box showing the assembled stream has word wrap enabled. With the GTK2 interface, there is no word wrap. The lack of word wrap makes many protocols virutally unreadable - Jabber for example, where the entire session will appear on one line as there are no line breaks.

Is this a bug introduced by the conversion to GTK2, or is it now an option (I looked but couldn't find one)?