Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] proto_tree_add_double() broken on Sparc/Solaris

From: "packet steve" <packetsteve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 19:14:14 -0500
Somewhere between 0.10.6 and 0.10.9 proto_tree_add_double() broke on Sparc/Solaris. E.g., BPDU details, which uses proto_tree_add_double(), are displayed in 0.10.9 (including recent SVNs) as
   Message Age:
   Max Age:
   Hello Time:
   Forward Delay:
while in 0.10.6 the missing values are displayed
   Message Age: 1
   Max Age: 6
   Hello Time: 2
   Forward Delay: 2