Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] MATE Update

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 18:36:07 +0100
Hi,

I finally got what was wrong with the reinitialization of gogs, I was
using g_hash_table_foreach_remove instead of g_hash_table_foreach to
iterate through the config item hashes, that way I acually deleted the
Gog config instead of reinitializing.

 The attached patch does:

- fix a bug at gog reinit that disabled gogs after reload of a file.
- fix some crashes when Debug_GoG>0
- clenup the deebug output for Debug_GoG

Luis