Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] slow protocol patch (IEEE802.3 clause43 and clause 57)

From: Dominique bastien <ip6helper@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 07:31:09 -0500 (EST)
It not used now, it's an attemps to used a multiple bits scheme inside the flags field (uint16) but I replace it by some proto_item_append_text around the line 1515. sorry for the warning.

Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dominique bastien wrote:
> This is a patch for the IEEE slow protocols (in the previous version
> only LACP was supported). I include the marker protocol and the new OAM
> protocol. I also include a capture file to help.

Checked in, with some cleanups.

One compiler warning:

packet-slowprotocols.c:607: warning: `status_vals' defined but not used

What field is that supposed to be used with?