Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Some redesignes in the capturing engine, you might need to do a r

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 02:38:39 +0100
Hi!

I've just checked in some changes to the capturing engine, intended to clean it up, make it ready for further improvements (e.g. privilege seperation).

As I've change the global capture_file structurre, you might encounter problems if your dependencies are not ok (usually on win32). So if you encounter any problems while starting/debugging Ethereal, please try a "rebuild all".

If you should encounter any new problems while capturing, please let me know.

Regards, ULFL