Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Hi I'm a newbie :)

From: "Cook, Timothy" <tcook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:13:10 -0500
Title: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Hi I'm a newbie :)

Constructive Criticism!!

It seems like this query has come up countless times over the past eighteen months I've been following this list.  On several occasions I would like to implement a specialty plug-in, however, the STARTUP documentation (including the WINDOZE build process) is not organized to support the NEW developer.

There have been GREAT improvements in the documentation content over the past year.  However, the organization & completeness still need work.

Major point - Right up front on the Development page it would be nice to have a 'Get Started Here' link to ALL Beginner/Advanced developer documentation.  Even if it's just a link to the appropriate WIKI page(s).

Name of the game is improving the Ethereal Project.

           '''
          (o o)
           (_)

-Tim